Help us close out a truly unprecedented year as we look toward the future of MDF!
We entered this new decade in an exciting time for the Foundation, and though we have faced challenges, we are excited to share a few highlights from 2020 at MDF:
- Our first virtual conference! The MDF 2020 Virtual Conference was a smashing success and reached more individuals than ever before. Over 700 people from over 20 countries tuned in to the online event.
- Create and produce our Friday Afternoon Webinars! These informational sessions were held every Friday for 10 consecutive weeks in the Spring, bringing relevant information and expert speakers to the community
- COVID-19 Respiratory Guidelines we are grateful to our contributors that enabled us provide this vital resource to the community.
- Provide support through our Warmline! Calls to the Warmline have more than doubled since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Publish new Exercise and Nutrition Toolkits!
- Curate Health Insurance Considerations for People Living with DM in the US!
- Create new Guidelines for Speech and Language Pathologists Treating Individuals with DM!
- Update the Physical Therapy Assessment and Management Toolkit!
We are proud of the resources, events and outreach we have had this year, and are incredibly grateful to all of our partners that have made these possible. Even so, it likely comes as no surprise that 2020 has been a difficult year. Fundraising for non-profit organizations nationwide has plummeted, and we have not been immune to the trend.
Today, we ask for your support not due to the challenges this year has brought, but in celebration of all MDF has accomplished in 2020, and in anticipation of the opportunities to come. Your gifts underwrite and sustain the momentum we have built. Your continued support this year will help expand our reach and impact. 100% of the funding that makes this crucial work possibly comes from committed partners like you.
Thank you, for your help advancing MDF’s mission. We hope you will join us again in sustaining and accelerating the drive to therapies and better quality of life for our community. There has never been a more pivotal or critical time, and your support has never been more important!